Coverage for services will vary depending on your insurance plan. Dr. Melton and Amal Mullin currently accept Aetna.
Our other providers do not accept insurance and may be considered "out of network." At your request, a monthly superbill can be provided to you that you may submit to your insurance carrier and receive reimbursement based on what your mental health plan allows. Payment for services are collected at the time of service, including co-pay or co-insurance.
Prior to engaging in mental health treatment, you are encouraged to contact your insurance carrier and confirm coverage. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
· Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
· Does it cover out of network providers for mental health services?
· What is my deductible and has it been met?
· How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
· What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
· What diagnoses are covered, if not all?
· Is all psychotherapy covered? Individual? Couple? Family? Teen?
· Is approval required from my primary care physician?