Coverage for services will vary depending on your insurance plan.
Prior to engaging in mental health treatment, you are encouraged to contact your insurance carrier and confirm coverage. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
· Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
· Does it cover out of network providers for mental health services?
· What is my deductible and has it been met?
· How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
· What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
· What diagnoses are covered, if not all?
· Is all psychotherapy covered? Individual? Couple? Family? Teen?
· Is approval required from my primary care physician?