- Hip Hop Therapy
- Interpersonal Process in Therapy
- Clinical Training and Supervision
- Human Rights and the Health Service Psychologist
- Multicultural Supervision
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Race-based Stress and Resilience
- Activism, Advocacy, & Ally-ship in Clinical Practice
- Ethics Through a Multicultural Lens
- Race Talk as a Multicultural Competency
- Self-Care as an Ethical Standard
- Understanding Professional Identity and Its Development
Check Out some of Dr. Melton's videos:
Dr. Melton joins the conversation about the impact of racial stress and racism in America.
Dr. Melton discussing the process of creating a new normal during COVID 19.
Dr. Melton providing a recap on a community discussion about race.